BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 10, 2010

dim sum is aweso


without me and maybe Charlene (pfft). : P

If you liked one fan page in Facebook,

you might know what my blog post's title means.

: P

By the way, my study partner for this semester's finals is Charlene! Wee~

And, we've both been craving for egg tart. Ha ha!

One fine morning, we drove passed a dim sum restaurant which is super good.

Me: Char, I want to eat Dim Sum.

Char: Me too. : (

*silence*

Me: Let's go!

Char: Weee~!!

We ordered our food! But, it was too much!
(PS: We didn't even have our egg tart because they were still making it!)

Didn't have enough appetite to swallow those yummy food in. : (

Me: Char, I feel bad for not asking Joonkie and others if they want some Dim Sum.

Char: Call them?

*dailling Joonkie*

Me: Joonkie, you want Dim Sum? We tapao for you. : D

Joonkie: Erm... It's alright! Don't have to tapao.

Me: Joonkie, nevermind! We could tapao. What do you want?

Joonkie: Erm... I guess you could tapao Siew Mai for me! Others you can simply tapao for me,
can?

Me: Yeah, sure! : D

Coincidentally, me and Char finish eating our Siew Mai!

We ordered another new Siew Mai and tapao together with our leftovers.

Me: Char, I just realized that we actually tapao-ed leftovers for Joonkie.

Me and Char: @_@

(I called the bf too! : P But.. Don't have his favourites.)

When Joonkie wanted to pay us for the food, me and Char looked at each other and said:

"It's okay! You don't have to pay us. It's for you!"

*BIG SMILES*

Joonkie went :/ ??

and he went to eat.

OH MY GAWD! I feel so bad! Sorry Joonkie!

Please accept my apology!

I think my brain was a little bit sticky that day. So, cannot think through!

Some pictures of us enjoying Dim Sum

Mua. : D

Sorry, Char. Your picture turned out to be too bright. : (

DIM SUM! : DD