BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Call Me Crazy or What?

Yeah, like I said!
Call me crazy.
I actually thought of planning a restaurant business.

Yep. A concept restaurant.
I was motivated by T-bowl restaurant. Not in a good way, though.

Honestly, T-bowl was really bad.
My ranting list about T-bowl could be two pages long. Trust me.
T-bowl can do really well, if they start improving.

*Sighs*
I guess you can't expect much from restaurants in Sungei Wang.
Really had a disappointed lunch that day. =(

***

Enough of that.
I would like to wish Stephanie Yap a...

H.A.P.P.Y. B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.

Steph, I wonder what will I be if I have never met you in ENG4C Class.
I admit that I seldom talk to you during ICPU time.

But, you know what?

You've been such a GOOD FRIEND of mine this year and a half! : D

I have to say that,
an existence of a person will change one's life.
And, you've changed my life.

; D

I'll definitely invite you to my wedding! HAHAHAHA!
Sorry, that was random.

I hope you would enjoy our surprise for you today, though.
Was it surprised enough?
Can't believe you're having a birthday celebration in Lecture Hall, eyyy??

Once again...