BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weeks After Exam

During exam, all you think about is, holiday, holiday, holiday!
When holiday comes, I need to go back to university!
Does this happen to you? This happens to me every time in weeks after exam.

:p

***
By the way,
Went over to Uniqlo with my boy, but gave up after looking at the queues.

Oh my, look at the queue. Damn hate to stand for long hours.

Awesome queue. Gahh!

Look at the amount of people. Yet to see Uniqlo's entrance.
Didn't bother going to the entrance, too.

Yeah, we didn't make it to Uniqlo that day. :(
But, we walked around Pavillion and Fahrenheit 88.
Bumped into Jia Yin in Fahrenheit 88! I was so surprised by her presence there. :)

I went to Uniqlo with my sister and my friends, Xin Yi and Char the week after!
Bought the promo jeans, RM49.90, Heat-tech long sleeves, RM69.90 and a fleece for my boy, RM49.90.

I bought only three items, and it costs me around RM160. Super money sucker. :p

***

Besides, I did some cooking! :) I'm able to cook, okay? Who said girls these days can't cook!

Me and my boy decided to do some home-y things since we've never done something home-y.
So we did some cooking!
It was supposed to be "we" cooking, but it turned out to be "me" cooking, "him" washing dishes.
Bahaha!

By the way, we cooked cheese baked fried rice with minced pork! :)

My boy in my house. :)

Me, can't wait to eat my foooood! *drools*

The cheese wasn't enough though. Damn!

***

Had an ice-skating session with the guys. :)
The girls couldn't make it, but me. Pfft.

The guys. Everyone except for Lin are amateur in skating.

Me. :)

It was fun, until I got sick 2 days after that outing.
Had high fever and bad cough. Was dying.
I have been SO eager to meet my boy's family! Since the last time I met them was a few months ago!
But, I couldn't make it since I was so sick on the day itself. I was SO disappointed.
Was offered to go back to his hometown together, but I figured my illness would worsen if I go there.

Ughh! Why didn't I just say "yes"?
Oh well. :(

***

Lastly,
I would end this post with a little bad news for myself.
Exam results are coming out in 2 weeks time! Booo! :(
I hope, hope, hope, really hope that I would pass all my subjects. I feel stupid in Monash. Pfft.



Till the next time I blog! :p
xoxo