BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 30, 2010

I will not judge you by your cuteness




Monkey was cute..

(note: the "was")

It was cute until it chased after me.


Today, YuMing and Arthur wanted to try out their DSLR.
So they asked me, JiaYeen and Geraldine (my newly met friends) for help in modelling.

Like heck I know how to model, but oh wells. Try?

It turned out that I was fooling around all the time.

Well, I'm tired, too.
I tend to get really retarded when I'm tired, and I tend to talk more than I usually do. I tend to talk what I'm not supposed to talk about, too.
Ugh, I hate that. I'm sorry guys if I screwed up your photoshoot training.

Went to TTDI park for this photoshoot thing.
And, the first thing I saw are the

.
.
.

Monkeys!! They were so cute!
Until, they stared at me with that violent looking eyes, and chased after me.
I was practically screaming and ran away from the monkeys.

I've learnt my lessons, and I've came to a conclusion that....


Monkeys are NOT CUTE!

Rabbits are cute though.. : D