BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Forgive me, blog.

Sorry, blog.
I abandoned you for a long time, blog.
I love you, blog.
Don't hate me because I didn't post for 3 weeks okay, blog?

Blog: . . .

I knew it you would forgive me, blog!
Thank you, blog!

.
.
.

Okay, cut it off.

In a summary,
My life is pretty lifeless now!
Thanks to the life destroyer named "assignments".
Besides the assignments, I have Grade 8 piano exam coming up.

I just have to blame myself for delaying the exam until now.
I should have taken piano exam few years ago.
Oh, wells. Life goes on, I guess.

I can't wait for holidays to come though!
Because, I'll be doing some travelling.
Not sure where, but first thing first,
I'm going to convince my Motha to spare me some moneh.

: )

Fyi, I'm doing great with that pig of mine.